Only 10 days left until Christmas… This probably means that your head is working overtime to figure out what gifts to buy this year, am I right? Well to help you out a bit I will give you 10 tips for some awesome (not too expensive) Christmas gifts with an Italian twist!!
- The best way to get some Italy into your own home is to prepare some delicious Italian dishes for Christmas!! With this cookbook you will have a great Italian dinner without a doubt. Every Italian lover will want to have this: Jamie’s Italy!!!
You can order this cookbook on Amazon.com for $25,54. Just click here to order.
The Dutch version “Jamie’s Italië” is available on Bol.com for €34,95. Just click here to order.
- I know it’s very difficult to drink a good espresso outside of Italy. But with the moka express of Bialetti you can just prepare a real Italian “caffè” at home! And don’t you just love this color?? It’s so Christmasish….
- A lovely gift is the Painting by Numbers set for all ages, even children! With this painting set you can show your creative side… And what’s better to paint than the beautiful views of Lago Maggiore?
Paint by numbers – Lago Maggiore
Ravensburger $47,99 on Ebay. Just click here to order.
The dutch version “Schilderen op nummer – Lago Maggiore” is available on Bol.com for €28,99. Just click here to order.
- A fun Christmas Panettone plate, because no real Italian Christmas without serving a delicious panettone!!
Go to the site http://www.alessi.com or click here tot order immediately.
- Every Italian household uses this!! Who doesn’t want to turn a simple salad into a splendid salad only by adding a bit of delicious aceto balsamico, balsamic vinegar!! Or what about a sprinkle of balsamic vinegar on fresh sliced strawberries with a bit of sugar…so extremely yummy!!
In the only store Food In Italy (the site is in Italian, English and German) you can find this perfect gift for any Italian food-lover: two fabulous bottles of balsamic vinegar from Modena in a beautiful wooden box to get that real Italian touch to your dishes!
Giuseppe Giusti Duetto Classico – Balsamic Vinegar from Modena
2 x 250 ml – €44,90 (without transport costs)
www.foodinitaly.com (register first).
- What better to get into the Italian Christmas spirit then with this CD full of Italian Christmas songs…
$11,12 on http://www.amazon.com or click here to order immediately.
- A must have for serving spaghetti without having stains everywhere is a proper spaghetti serving spoon! And if you want to give a very special one than choose the beautiful design spoon of Alessi. It’s doesn’t get more Italian than this!!
Go to the site http://www.alessi.com or click here to order immediately.
- Vegetables from an Italian Garden is a fabulous cookbook with more than 400 delicious recipes on how to cook vegetables Italian style in any season!!! You will definitely make someone very happy by giving this for Christmas…
Vegetables from an Italian Garden by Charlie Nardozzi
€27,99 on Bol.com
The dutch version “Groenten uit een Italiaanse tuin” can be ordered by clicking here. (€25,-)
- You can’t wait to make a bunch of tasty homemade spaghetti, lasagne or cannelloni?? It’s so easy if you have a pasta machine at home! You will have freshly made pasta in no time and it will taste just like the pasta you eat in Italy. The absolute best pasta machine is from Imperia!! It might be a bit more expensive than other ones but it’s worth every penny! I have mine for almost 10 years now and it still looks like new!
Imperia Pasta Machine
$62,99 on Amazon.com or click here to order immediately.
- And if you really really really want to make sure your holidays are Italian style, you must buy your loved one red lingerie or red underpants!! Wear this on New Year’s eve and you’ll be like a real Italian. Besides it will bring you love for the new year to come…and who doesn’t want that, right??
Obviously you can buy that in any store in your home town!
Hope I was able to give you some ideas for your Christmas shopping!! Have fun…
All photos are from the internet