STRAWBERRY-KIWI JUICE

I’m completely tired of the cold and the rain, I can tell you that!!! And I know that in most parts of Europe, just like here in Northern Italy, there’s still no sign of Spring, let alone Summer.  And I’m so longing for Summerish dishes and eating outdoors… So I thought, do we really need Summer to make a Summerish juice? No, we don’t….

I love fresh fruit juices! I absolutely adore them. Oranges, strawberries, pineapple, cherries, kiwis, pears, mangos, bananas and I can go on and on on fruits I love to use for fresh fruit juices. They are good thirst quenchers and healthy at the same time. Perfect if you ask me.

So today I made a delicious strawberry-kiwi juice! Extremely simple and yummy…and I’m ready for summer!!

About these ads

Tags: , , , , ,

Categories: Uncategorized

FOOD - HEALTH - TRAVEL

Subscribe to our RSS feed and social profiles to receive updates.

22 Comments on “STRAWBERRY-KIWI JUICE”

1. June 5, 2013 at 8:37 pm #

This looks really delicious. It’s still lovely and warm here in our part of South Africa, even though it’s mid winter. :)

• June 6, 2013 at 12:01 pm #

Lucky you, that’s sounds like music to my ears ;) Enjoy the sun!!

2. May 29, 2013 at 2:57 am #

I just happen to have both of those fruit in my refrigerator right now! What a perfect idea and so bright and refreshing. Love those dainty little floral spoons. It is so hot and humid in HK that this is perfect. I also thing that if I froze this recipe in my ice lolly containers my boys would love them frozen as well. Wishing you a super week. Take Care, BAM

• May 29, 2013 at 9:07 am #

Hi BAM, that’s exactly what my love said to me as well, but I’ll wait for that until it’s summer here, now it’s too cold for ice lollies ;) Enjoy!!!

3. May 28, 2013 at 3:22 am #

It was quite cold on this side of the Atlantic last weekend. I had to wear a scarf again and could have used gloves but refused to get them out. I think the entire northern hemisphere is suffering from the same crazy weather. Love that you’re not letting the weather get you down. Let’s hope the temperature will soon be on the rise!

• May 28, 2013 at 9:32 am #

Really? Horrible…let’s hope the sun comes out soon and doesn’t go away anymore!!! In the meantime I just go on making summerish dishes ;) Ciao!

4. May 27, 2013 at 11:12 am #

Looks delicious, hope you’re having balmy spring days soon :-)

• May 27, 2013 at 11:20 am #

Thanks! Must admit that today is MUCH better :D How I love the sun ;)

5. May 26, 2013 at 11:36 pm #

It’s perfect, any time of year.

6. May 26, 2013 at 7:07 pm #

Great photos, It is very windy here.

• May 27, 2013 at 10:27 am #

Thanks! Today it’s better?? Here it is :D sunny and warmer….

• May 27, 2013 at 11:01 am #

My poor lemon tree blew over yesterday and scattered it’s lemons on the ground.
        Ok slight over exaggeration, it is in a pot, it had two lemons and now it only has one.

• May 27, 2013 at 11:20 am #

HAHAHAHAHAHA, lucky you you still have one ;)

• May 27, 2013 at 2:14 pm #

The little tree has lots of blossom and maybe 40 little lemon buds, well it did before it fell over.

This is my little limoncello tree. Next year I hope to bottle the stuff. hic :)

• May 27, 2013 at 2:25 pm #

And if you do, send some over to me, ok?? ;) We ‘hic’ together!

7. May 26, 2013 at 5:06 pm #

Yummy photography! This is loveliness Letizia! Sharon

• May 27, 2013 at 10:26 am #

Thanks Sharon!! So nice…as ever!

• May 27, 2013 at 11:41 am #

Just had to tell you that inspired by this post, I went and made a batch of strawberry smoothie! :D It’s a hit.

• May 27, 2013 at 12:04 pm #

:D That’s just great Sharon!! So happy my post inspired you :)! Hugs

8. May 26, 2013 at 4:36 pm #

I was just thinking about fresh juices today, they are definitely a taste of summer. This one looks delicious with the sweetness of the strawberries and the tartness of the kiwi, not to mention it being a great colour. Roll on summer! :-)

• May 27, 2013 at 10:25 am #

Thanks Lorna, agree with you! Maybe it worked because today the sun is shining and the temperature is way better!!!! :D

Tell me what you think

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,613 other followers