There was a time frame when the groom-to-be used to go for a night out with his friends the night before getting hitched. This was popularly recognised as stag night.
Times have changed and today, the stag these days are rarely inertly drunk the night before he gets married. So, likely the groom wants to spend the evening before getting hitched with his mates. If you are an Italian remember wild bachelor parties are an element of the Italian engagement tradition that starts from a night out with buddies to a weekend away from the crowd.
So, on that occasion to celebrate the last day of bachelor hood in Italy it’s likely that the mates gift something exclusive to the Cà del Bosco Franciacorta Annamaria Clementi or Villa Raiano Fiano di Avellino or Venica Ronco delle Cime wine lover groom on his bachelors.
Do you require groomsmen gifts for the guy you just cannot quite convert to Maker’s Mark or Microbrews? Even though you consider that wine is for wusses, it’s absolutely a wrong concept to think so.
Men could not live by spirits alone. Sometimes even the occasion calls for holding a glass of the grape. Therefore, intended for the wine-loving oenophile on your catalogue, here are some presents Bacchus himself would just enjoy and love to have:
- Chill Drops: Why to waste your precious time waiting for a bottle to get chilled? You need to place a chill drop onto your glass; pour wine onto it and you will find your glass of red, white or champagne getting chilled equal to 20 times much faster than putting the bottle onto the fridge.
- Strongman Corkscrew: Do you require some kind of help to take out the cork from the can? This olde worlde is up here for it. Twist him in with his force, wrestles the cork out from the bottle. At this instant you can easily pour out a mug for the beautiful tattooed lady.
- 12-Bottle 2-Temp Touchscreen Wine Refrigerator: Under no circumstances get caught when you find your wine is still hot when she drops by. The reasonably priced countertop wine refrigerator maintains both your red and white wine at the perfect temperature and timing. There is an easy-to-read digitalized touchscreen that will allow you to adjust the temperature between 46 degrees to 65 degrees in both the zones.
- Vinnibag: Are you planning to carry your favourite bottle with you? Do you want to ensure whether it will survive the flight? If yes, protect it with vinnibag. You need to slide your bottle into the reusable, inflated pouch, seal the pouch and inflate it. You will find your precious bottle encased in a cushion of air.
- Wine Glow Cover: If you plan to spend a lot on the spumante or vintage white you do not have to keep it in an ice bucket. You need to keep it beneath a rightly insulted as well as padded wine glow cover to keep it cool for hours that too without dripping.
- Cordless Chrome Wine Chiller: What really happens when you are in mood to enjoy a glass of wine with her on the beach? Do not worry. You can opt for a cordless chrome wine chiller that will revolve the bottle to make it chiller.
- Wine Wipes: You can easily save her to get that purple coloured teeth when you decant in red wine onto the glass. You can do this by keeping a few wine wipes in your hand. The 20 wipe pack is available along with a mirror as well as they easily get rid of red wine stains quickly and easily from the teeth by making use of a perfect blend of teeth protecting as well as stain removing ingredients. So, here’s another reason to smile.
If you are planning your bachelors in Italy then remember that wine with food is a way of life there. Italians have been preparing wine for thousands and thousands of years, and they are well aware of the ways on how to enjoy it. You will find nothing like a loud Italian dinner in Italy but there’s always a great food and friends, where every person is somewhat more animated than normal from the 4 glasses (each) of Chianti.
So, meet the purpose of stag weekends and gift these above gifts to the wine lovers on their bachelors whether you are celebrating it in Italy or outside somewhere.The idea of stag weekends is basically to get WILD. There should be no-holes-barred attack on the undiluted frolic. So, prepare excellent preparations and opt for something that is inventive, along with being extremely exhilarating!
About the Author: The above article is written by Celina Jones (CJ) who is a professional entertainment and food writer. According to her, for organising a stag weekend for a big group is very time consuming so it’s worth considering Eclipse Leisure that provides the best shelf packages for large groups.