Today, the 5th of February, is WORLD NUTELLA DAY!
Sara from Ms. Adventures in Italy and Michelle from Bleeding Espresso solemnly declare February 5th “World Nutella Day″ – a day to celebrate, to get creative with, and most importantly, to EAT Nutella.
To celebrate this fabulous day I decided to share with you the recipe of the extremely good Nutella Brownies! I got the recipe from Jennifer’s site : Mother Thyme. Her beautiful site is full of creative and delicious recipes and one of them is the Nutella Brownies. Well, after reading the recipe I absolutely wanted to give that a try. So I did and to be honest I already made it twice in only a week time…I just blame the Nutella!
- 95 gr. all-purpose flour
- 170 gr. sugar
- 220 gr. nutella
- 70 gr. butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (I used Vanillina)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
How to prepare:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C.
- Make sure the butter, nutella and eggs are at room temperature before you start!
- Mix the butter with the sugar. I used an electric mixer!
- Add the 2 eggs (one by one) and mix well.
- Now add the nutella and mix well again until it becomes creamy.
- Finally add the flour and the salt and stir well for a couple of minutes.
- Pour the mixture into a 20x20cm (or a 25x20cm like I did) brownie pan. Tip: I always use parchment paper to avoid it becomes all sticky when you want to take it out.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes and let it cool down for 15 minutes.
You might also add a bit of grated coconut to get the bounty-brownie-effect!! Well, hope you like it and Happy Nutella Day to you all…