A few days ago I got this wonderful surprise. The lovely blog AllThingsBoys Blog awarded me with the Blog of the Year 2012!! Thank you, thank you, thank you so much! I truly appreciate this a lot! I started blogging at the end of January this year and to see that so many people enjoy travelling along with me to new places in Italy, trying new recipes, new wines or typical products is just….WOW! Can’t describe it better with any other word. And finding out that I get an appreciation in the form of an award really makes me smile from ear to ear!
And of course there are ‘rules’ for this award:
- Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
- Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
- Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Awardand include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
- Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them
- You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience
- As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect! Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different! When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star! There are a total of 6 stars to collect. Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
I thought it would be nice to pass this award on to as many blogs as the year 2012. Well obviously 2012 blogs is a bit too much, so I stick with 12 blogs… I will award 4 blogs that involve Italy, 4 blogs that involve Food and 4 that involve Travel in their blog. This because all 3 themes come to one in my blog (or at least I hope)…
A few weeks ago Charu Shankar of the fabulous blog Soul of Spice awarded me with the Sunshine Award. Thank you so much for giving me some sunshine and of course appreciating my blog! I have been awarded with this lovely award before so for this time I’m not passing it on, but that doesn’t mean I’m not grateful receiving it!
Anyway, check out both blogs as they are worth it!! And once more, a big THANK YOU for all the support in this blogging-journey! It’s really amazing…