Today a wonderful dish if you ask me…. Pasta con pesce spada e fior di zucca!
150 gr. pasta (we used garganelli but you can also use penne or fusili)
300 gr. swordfish
150 gr. zucchini with zucchini flowers
8 cherry tomatoes
2 gloves of garlic
1/2 glass of white wine (dry)
olive oil extra vergine
How to prepare:
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half (twice), cut the swordfish in small cubes, cut the zucchini in small slices. Take out the centre of the zucchini flower and throw this away. Cut the zucchini flowers in small pieces. Peel the garlic cloves.
- Heat a bit of olive oil in a skillet over moderate heat and add the garlic cloves. Take them out after 2 minutes. Add the zucchini, zucchini flowers, swordfish and the cherry tomatoes and leave it for 5 minutes over low heat.
- Add a bit of salt and pepper and the white wine. Leave it on the stove for 10/15 minutes.
- Meanwhile bring a large pan of water to boil. Once it boils add some salt and then the pasta. Leave it always 2 minutes less than instructions tell you to make sure the pasta is al dente!!! Then drain the pasta and add it to the skillet. Leave it for another 2 minutes.
- Put on a plate and another delicious, healthy meal is ready to be served! Buon appetito!
You might also like: