I am truly honoured: I’ve been nominated for the KREATIV BLOGGER AWARD!! Wow, what a great surprise this is.
I want to sincerely thank Nina (http://tabkhetelyom.wordpress.com) for nominating me. It makes me so happy Nina that you enjoy reading my blog! At the same time I want to thank all (followers and visitors) for your interest and support. It really means a lot to me! And readers, check out Nina’s blog!
According to the rules for those nominated, I need to do the following:
- Thank the blogger who gave me the award and provide a link. Thanks again Nina, I really appreciate it!!!
- List 7 interesting things about myself that my readers might find interesting.
- Nominate 7 other bloggers, provide links and let them know.
7 Things about me:
- I’m 31 years old. I have two older brothers, both married with 1 child. They live in the Netherlands as well as my parents.
- I’ve done volunteer work in Ghana (Africa) for 3 months back in 2006. A lifetime experience!
- My favourite quote is from Paulo Coelho (The Alchemist): ” When you want something, all the universe conspires in helping to achieve it.” I do believe this!
- It’s my love Luca who cooks at home. I’m the lucky girl who may eat all his delicious dishes and report about it on my blog.
- Until I was 12 years old my father spoke to me in Italian. Stubborn as I was (and still am…) I always responded in Dutch.
- I just love to travel. I’ve seen quite some countries in Europe and outside Europe I’ve seen Ghana, Thailand, Cuba and Mauritius. My first visit to the USA was last summer. Me and Luca went to visit my family in Los Angeles and did some touring around Southern California. I can say that we really felt in love with California and we still talk a lot about this amazing trip!
- Last but not least, every time that I come back home from the Netherlands I always bring: STROOPWAFELS (biscuit with caramel-like syrup filling in the middle), DROP (liquorice) and ROOKWORST (smoked sausage).
7 Other bloggers I like to nominate:
Well this is the hardest part…to nominate only 7 other bloggers…
- http://storiesfromhome.wordpress.com : stunning photography!
- http://sweetpeaskitchen.com : real nice ‘sweet’ recipes!
- http://lornastearoomdelights.wordpress.com : shows lovely tea rooms in her blog!
- http://travelwithlaughter.com : this blog is about spreading laughter and love…makes me real happy!
- http://mehmudahrehman.wordpress.com :a courageous Muslim woman, not afraid to share her views in her blog!
- http://malouprestado.wordpress.com : great blog about the Netherlands and beautiful photo’s!
- http://tuscanyvillarosalena.wordpress.com : lovely blog about life in Tuscany (Italy). This couple runs a bed&breakfast close to Lucca.